Saturday, March 05, 2011

2011 SPRING NEWSLETTER




Hi Everybody!

Hope 2011 has been treating you well. I had a fantastic run in NYC at PS 122 in December and I am now gearing up for several months of nonstop performing and teaching! It burns the calories! It all kicks off with a residency at Harvard Dance Center this week! Then I am super excited to get back to LSU where I will make a piece with the performance studies students and do my show LAY OF THE LAND. Then back to Chicago for Victory Gardens Theater residency and a show at Links Hall! And the beat goes on! Full schedule below.

There is lots of other nice returning afoot as I head back to residencies at James Madison University, North Carolina School of the Arts, Penn State and Grinnell in March and April. I love that people invite me back lots! (My mom would imagine it means I have behaved myself, or at least misbehaved in the way I was hired to!) But then new adventures like my first performance at University of Virginia and first performance on the Olympic Penninsula for the Goddard College interdisciplinary residency.

Spring will bring an extended time performing and teaching in Europe! Will let you know about that later!

Here is the whole schedule below.

cheers,
Tim


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Performances!

February 14-19, 2011 Harvard University
February 20-27 Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA
March 2-6 Victory Gardens Theater
Chicago, IL
March 5 Links Hall
Chicago, IL
March 7-8 Goddard College
Port Townsend, WA
March 13-20 Penn State University
March 27-April 2 University of North Carolina School of the Arts
April 3-9 James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA
April 10 University of Virginia
April 11-12 Grinnell College
Grinnell, IA

1 Comments:

Anonymous orange county blinds said...

Im excited to see how you performance was. Looking on the next post!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>